Ever write yourself inspiration notes and upon later reflection have zero idea what you were telling yourself to do/remember, or in my case, write about?
Me either. Ok yes I do.
And for your browsing pleasure, here are 7 notes I jotted down in my phone’s ‘blog’ folder that I have no clue where I was going with. And yes, I will probably still write about them someday. or tomorrow:
- Dust orange.
- That’s it. I just wrote dust orange. What??
- Explaining God and Satan like Rachel Zoe.
- Whatever it was I thought I had stumbled upon sounds like a bad idea in hindsight.
- Cool stories to tell at parties.
- Like I need help with that. Did you know that my name means ‘refreshing one’? Or that my mom owns a revolver? See? Small talk goddess.
- Country music punchlines
- They do all kinda lead up to a punchline, huh? I’m keeping this one.
- Fancy a french?
- Left hand man
- The right hand man’s understudy?
- When in chrome
- Google should pay more attention to me.