That’s right. It’s everybody’s favorite game: confess your last searched items in google.
This week my search history is telling the story of a socially aware 7th grader grappling life’s big issues and just tryin’ to get by. (AKA a Lifetime Original storyline.)
Read ‘em and weep (no seriously, it might make you weep)
- best movies to turn into drinking games
- what does yolo mean
- dairy queen nashville hours
- young adult age range (don’t get me started)
- how much is a pound of cocaine worth? (disclaimer: we were watching a suspense thriller movie and it was research. Also it took my three tries to spell it right, so that’s how street I am. I was also fully expecting SWAT team guys to swing in through the windows as soon as I hit search.)
- monthly nail polish club
- army ranks
- cool cupholders
- Cephas = Peter?
- axe body spray flavors
- the saddest song there ever was (this is exactly what I typed in, according to google history)
- mindy kaling new show
- God’s calling
- calories in doritos taco (psst it’s 170)
Now confess yours! And check out my friend Tyler‘s confessions. Awesome.